Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart CLI EX 8 point score increase

tag
_NERD
Established Contributor

Walmart CLI EX 8 point score increase

Got a CLI to 4k from 900 earlier this month. The statement cut the other day and myFICO 3B Ultimate's daily update/alerts showed me the 8 point increase just now.  This alone is great because I lost 6 points last week applying for an Amex and a Cap 1 product. So the effect of last week's apps has been offset by this increase. When my new Marvel card reported last week had no effect on my score. It's nice to see that a CLI has a positive effect. 

Happy dance. 

Screenshot_2016-05-18-06-56-34.png

3B profile optimization in progress...
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

Re: Walmart CLI EX 8 point score increase

Scores will fluctuate a bit just form normal activity.  If you're going to obsess over the numbers then set a high threshold.  I'd suggest at least 20 points.

Message 2 of 6
_NERD
Established Contributor

Fine. 700 across the board is my goal.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats Nerd.  It is ok to obsess imo.  I mean, if you are on this forum you are basically announcing you are obsessed..lol.  

Message 4 of 6
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats! We're all somewhat obsessed, but in a good way. We spend time on here right? Lol

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 5 of 6
_NERD
Established Contributor

This website is my 2nd address.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.