cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are some credit unions that are friendly to re-builders and available to anyone?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What are some credit unions that are friendly to re-builders and available to anyone?

Hey, all!

I am still dealing with a lot of charge-offs, so I won't be apply for anything for a while. But I am curious as to what credit unions that are easy to get in with once I reach, say, a 650 fico when all my charge-offs are settled. 

Anything will be appreciated! Smiley Wink

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: What are some credit unions that are friendly to re-builders and available to anyone?

OP, I know you said "for later" but based on many  of your recent posts, you really need to garden. 

Forget the idea of applying for the time being. Even if approved, you will end up with predatory lenders and toy limits. I understand you want things to happen yesterday ( I do, too) , but that's not how it works. 

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What are some credit unions that are friendly to re-builders and available to anyone?

I totally get you. Smiley Wink I was just curious. Thanks for the reply. 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.