cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When does Langley update the FICO scores?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

When does Langley update the FICO scores?

I was just wondering when Langley will update the FICO scores because EQ dropped my BK on the 1st but the only score I have that reflects it is Vantage and after my billing fiasco with EX last month I don't want to pull scores from them anymore. 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: When does Langley update the FICO scores?

@Anonymous wrote:

I was just wondering when Langley will update the FICO scores because EQ dropped my BK on the 1st but the only score I have that reflects it is Vantage and after my billing fiasco with EX last month I don't want to pull scores from them anymore. 

Don't hold your breath!

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Don't hold your breath!

So much like their ACH, they're slow?

Message 3 of 8
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Don't hold your breath!

So much like their ACH, they're slow?

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just got an email that the score was updated. Unfortunately I think that they had already pulled it at the end of the month. Unless EQ is really only going to give me 2 points for my BK dropping anyway. I guess I'll have to pull a 3B from EX in a few days. 

Message 5 of 8
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Just got an email that the score was updated. Unfortunately I think that they had already pulled it at the end of the month. Unless EQ is really only going to give me 2 points for my BK dropping anyway. I guess I'll have to pull a 3B from EX in a few days. 

Ya ..  2 points for a BK to drop would kinda stink.Smiley Indifferent

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Ya ..  2 points for a BK to drop would kinda stink.Smiley Indifferent

It would not make any sense whatsoever since even Vantage gave me 55 and my EQ profile is actually much thicker thanks to student loans that don't report on the other two. I'm guessing 780.

Message 7 of 8
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Mine was updated today, and it pulled the EQ FICO 8 score from today.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.