Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why the long wait

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Why the long wait

Still on hold 2 hours, right after they answer and maybe help me I am having a coniption fit on the first manager I can get to come to the phone.
Message 11 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I feel sorry for that person.Smiley Surprised  Cos I'd be pretty ticked off after 2 hours as well!
Message 12 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just placed my hold call on hold, and called again from another line. THE DEPARTMENT WAS*&^$%**&^%*&^%*&^%*&^^&*%*^&*%^&*&^%*&%**&^%*&&^%*&%&*^ CLOSED!!! Of all the unmitigated darn nerve. I waited on hold for 2 friggin hours. Only to call from another line and find out the idiots I was trying to reach left work and hour ago. Does anyone have an email or an honest to god phone number for these drooling idiots? The higher up the food chain the better. I would prefer a number to someone there who is at least multi-cellular. Tomorrow, someone at EQ is going to have a BAD BAD day.
Message 13 of 19
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

jaguls66 wrote:
Just placed my hold call on hold, and called again from another line. THE DEPARTMENT WAS*&^$%**&^%*&^%*&^%*&^^&*%*^&*%^&*&^%*&%**&^%*&&^%*&%&*^ CLOSED!!! Of all the unmitigated darn nerve. I waited on hold for 2 friggin hours. Only to call from another line and find out the idiots I was trying to reach left work and hour ago. Does anyone have an email or an honest to god phone number for these drooling idiots? The higher up the food chain the better. I would prefer a number to someone there who is at least multi-cellular. Tomorrow, someone at EQ is going to have a BAD BAD day.

ROFL

The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 14 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Maybe the phone systems are down in India Smiley Tongue
Message 15 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

callat at 9 on the dot, got someone in less then 30 seconds. Got my disputes started, then began discussing the )^*%*&^%*(&^( long hold time yesterday. Got 2 manager levels in 10 minutes. All i got was a sorry we were very busy yesterday, and they cannot verify that I was actaully on hold for 2hrs. So very frustrating, and ABSOLUTELY ZERO concern for leaving me on hold, except that I maight have been lying. Ah well, what did I expect.....
Message 16 of 19
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

I called TrueCredit yesterday about their FAKO scores and got someone who told me FICO scores are not really relevant, and that they vary between 100 and 950   Smiley Very Happy

Message Edited by MidnightVoice on 06-15-2007 08:20 AM
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 17 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

What an incredible story. Problem is, there were probably hundreds of people across the country going through the same darn thing and nobody from Equifax either knew or cared or both.

I'd call "Steve Ely" who is listed as the North American Consumer Solutions President. There corporate office number appears to be 404-885-8000.

If you get any grief from the switchboard operator about wanting to speak with him, then go around her. Try calling another number in that group (like 404-885-8025, 8041, etc) and when someone else at Equifax answers just say "oops, they transerred my call to the wrong extension... can you please transfer me back to Steve Ely's office?"

Play the phone game with THEM for a change and when you DO reach Steve Ely or his assistant, calmly give them the details of your eternal hold time situation and then tell them what you called Equifax for in the first place. In fact, ask them for Steve's email address and send him a link to this thread on this forum so Mr. Ely can see for himself that his company is out of control and that consumers are fed up with their ways. Good luck and let us know how things go!
Message 18 of 19
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

MidnightVoice wrote:
I called TrueCredit yesterday about their FAKO scores and got someone who told me FICO scores are not really relevant, and that they vary between 100 and 950   Smiley Very Happy

Message Edited by MidnightVoice on 06-15-2007 08:20 AM

HAHAHHAHAHHA!
Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.