Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

first time credit after 25 years!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

first time credit after 25 years!

I everyone.  I recently received 2 credit cards after being without for over 25 years.  Long story, bad divorce....   anyway, one of the cards, Capital One gives a link to "track your credit". So I try it.  Not happy with fico but that's to be expected.  It shows my 2 new cards and another 2 other entries, both Apex Asset, totally over $900.00.   How do I find out what this is about?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
LShawn08
Frequent Contributor

Re: first time credit after 25 years!

Pull your credit reports from www.annualcreditreport.com, Capital One pulls Transunion, so either just pull that one for the time being or pull the rest to find out if it's on either of those too.

@Anonymous wrote:

I everyone.  I recently received 2 credit cards after being without for over 25 years.  Long story, bad divorce....   anyway, one of the cards, Capital One gives a link to "track your credit". So I try it.  Not happy with fico but that's to be expected.  It shows my 2 new cards and another 2 other entries, both Apex Asset, totally over $900.00.   How do I find out what this is about?

Starting Score:TU:791(Dec3), EX:783, EQ:000
Current Score: TU:786(Aug9), EX:776, EQ:782 (Aug8)
Goal Score:820 across all boards

If all pork chops were perfect, we wouldn't have hot dogs! -Steven Universe
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

The score provided by Capital One is not a FICO score, it's a FAKO from Transunion.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you both

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.