Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is it bad when...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: is it bad when...

haulingthescoreup wrote:
I don't have any collections or judgments, but from reading other posts, there seem to be a lot of bogus CA hits on CR's coming out of nowhere. It looks like the newest game involves the CRA's selling info on those of us whose scores are climbing to CA's, so that they can shake the trees to see if anything falls out. I don't know how these people can look at themselves in the mirror when they brush their teeth.

So I'm not going to worry about it--let sleeping dogs lie. Thanks, Masdeocho and Timothy!

You're welcome!  And you are correct about the CRAs selling us out to the CAs.  Nice business, eh?  As if they weren't making enough money selling "pre-screened" mailing lists.
Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: is it bad when...

in summary: i did update, partly because i'm ocd that way, and partly because my last credit application came back with something to the effect of "we won't give you an instant decision because some info doesn't look right and we need to verify" and that's the only info that i entered that didn't perfectly match what my reports have
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.