Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is it just me

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

is it just me

or is everybody locked out of there walmart account all night  just says  We apologize

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: is it just me

No, I get the message "You don't have an account with us. Go away." Smiley Wink

Message 2 of 13
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

I got in the manage my credit site just fine. Boy , cant wait for all the new I hate Capitol One posts to begin once the switchover officially beginsSmiley Wink
Message 3 of 13
DaveInAZ
Senior Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
I got in the manage my credit site just fine. Boy , cant wait for all the new I hate Capitol One posts to begin once the switchover officially beginsSmiley Wink

I like Capital One and they like me. I just wish the Waltons had stuck with Synchrony. But, we'll see  . . .

And I get into the Walmart site just fine, it said "Your credit limit is $10k and you balance is only $240, spend more!!!" So I said "Yeah, and $160 of that is Quick Cash, I only use my Walmart card for small purchases with Quick Cash to string you along, because I get 3% cashback with my BBVA Visa while you only give me 1%.

P.S. - Don't tell Cap One". Smiley Wink

Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@DaveInAZ wrote:

I like Capital One and they like me. I just wish the Waltons had stuck with Synchrony. But, we'll see  . . .

And I get into the Walmart site just fine, it said "Your credit limit is $10k and you balance is only $240, spend more!!!" So I said "Yeah, and $160 of that is Quick Cash, I only use my Walmart card for small purchases with Quick Cash to string you along, because I get 3% cashback with my BBVA Visa while you only give me 1%.

Do you have the card to keep your utilization low or is there some otther benefit? 

Message 5 of 13
DaveInAZ
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@DaveInAZ wrote:

Do you have the card to keep your utilization low or is there some otther benefit? 

You caught me. Smiley Happy

Yes, I only have two store cards, the other is Lowes w/$15k CL. I carry $16k in balances on my CCs while utilization is only 12%, so that $25k CL between Walmart & Lowes help keep util low. But I also use the Walmart card for Walmart.com orders as that pays 3% rewards, and the Quick Cash is a nice feature, I never have to go to an ATM and try to remember PINs, and it's no fee & interest free if you PIF by due date. As for Lowes I own my home so I might need a large purchase sometime, but in the last year I've bought a house plant in the fall and a garden hose in the spring to keep it active, Lowes is the king of high CL with low spend requirement to keep it. That's my only concern about Cap One taking over Walmart, Cap One isn't nearly so generous as Synchrony with high CLs and low usage to justify it.

And I'm obsessive about not paying credit card interest, all that $16k in CC balances is 0% intro rate, BTs, and monthly PIF usage.

Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have an Amex that's interest free for another year.

Since it's opened in March I've spent 8176, including $5000 in balance transfers and paid back 3,215.00. Even interest free it's hard to look at a balance

Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@DaveInAZas I see posts where people purchase house plants ... recommend you think about "Snake Plants" as they purify the air and look cool besides. There you have it? Smiley LOL

Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I still unable to login for laptop but can from mobile .idk it's weird lol
Message 9 of 13
DaveInAZ
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I have an Amex that's interest free for another year.

Since it's opened in March I've spent 8176, including $5000 in balance transfers and paid back 3,215.00. Even interest free it's hard to look at a balance

Well, yes. And a $0 balance is really nice to look at, I just paid off my 15 months of 0% on my Everyday card and it now has a $0 balance, the 0% becomes 19.24% at the statement this month. I just look at a balance knowing I have a plan & resources to turn it in $0 before it becomes expensive and it doesn't feel so bad.

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.