Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no address

tag
acavaliero
Established Member

no address

Hi My Fico! 

Is it possible to view someone's credit report with only social security number, legal name and birthday? This friend has bounced around sometimes even homeless. 

His life is getting on track and looking at his credit history and building credit is the next step. 

Any help would be awesome!

Thanks

Al 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Re: no address

This may help but I believe they will need a mailing address.

http://www.usa.gov/topics/money/credit/credit-reports/bureaus-scoring.shtml

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 2 of 5
acavaliero
Established Member

Hi Cold, 

Thanks for this link. 

Im not sure where it says how to pull credit without an address or with just basic info. 

Do you know how I could do that? 

Thanks!

Message 3 of 5
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

There was phone numbers listed but my guess is they will have to ask for the credit reports by mail. That's how I have to do it with EQ. I believe in the middle of the page there was a link to get the annual credit reports. You can google annualcreditreport.com if not. I found a link to print doing that. Then they will have an address on the credit report and shouldn't have a problem getting it here after they have an address listed. They have to have at least 6 months of credit history to get a credit report.

Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Message 4 of 5
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

@acavaliero wrote:

Hi Cold, 

Thanks for this link. 

Im not sure where it says how to pull credit without an address or with just basic info. 

Do you know how I could do that? 

Thanks!

I sent you a personal message

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.