Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

public records on CR?

tag
hotGQ161
Valued Member

public records on CR?

this are the actual records... and how do i work on them?  how do i find out more info on this?

Legal Item -----         Type:           

Judgment                    Judgment                         Judgment      
Status:                        Filed                            Filed                               Filed
Date Filed/Reported: 07/17/2006                 07/17/2006                        07/2006                                          How Filed:                  Individual                     Individual                          Unknown                                          Reference #:                                                                                                                                                  Closing Date:                                                                                                                                            Court:   NEW YORK COUNTY REG City & County Government                                                                  Plaintiff: UNIFUND CCR PARTNERS UNIFUND CCR PARTNERS UNIFUND CCR PARTNERS                  Action Amount:                   $786                    $786                              $786
-

Legal Item -----Type:                         Judgment                       Judgment                             Judgment                          Status: Filed Satisfied Filed    
 Date Filed/Reported: 04/14/2005                     04/14/2005                              04/2005                         How Filed:                     Individual                        Individual                              Unknown                                 Reference #: 
Closing Date:   01/31/2006                               01/2006
 Court:   BRONX CNTY CLERK City & County Government Plaintiff: ASSET ACCEPTANCE LLC A ASSET ACCEPTANCE LLC AS ASSIGNEE ASSET ACCEPTANCE LLC AS ASSIGNEE CITIBAN
Action Amount:              $1028                         $1028                               $1028          
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: public records on CR?

You can go down to the county courthouse in the county they were filed, and get copies of them. They probably have a copy fee.

I'd take that with you, so they can search by date, and/or creditor.

Credit reports from annualcreditreport.com or from the individual CRA itself should give you a few more details.
Message 2 of 3
hotGQ161
Valued Member

Re: public records on CR?

thank you sylviatob, i`ll do that my next day off from work
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.