Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

re-aging that I have cold

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

re-aging that I have cold

Ok here is a good one. I had a CA on my reports from way back when with a big box store chain warehouse CC that would not go away. Disputed went away then came back. So got them to settle for 20% with a agreed on PFD 6-2007. Well they got the money and I got the shaft no change in my report. Now for the best part I found MYFICO and the forum feq requested on DOFD, DOLA, SOL and Re-aging. I should mention here that about two months ago we were moving to new home and I found an original bill dated 12-03-99 showing that I was three payments past due. That makes my original DOFD 9-1999. Well then I starting checking things out happen to have credit reports from 2003,2005 and the last I don't know three months where I have been disputing this and other collections. The DOFD listed by these folks is 1-2001. Called them up last week and they confirmed the 1-2001 DOFD and refuse to change even though I have proof they are wrong. This is starting to sound like a case for FTC to me what do you suggest.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: re-aging that I have cold

Yep. Get after them. I would first remind them of their promise to delete, and slap them with their bs re-aging. Yep.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.