Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

transunion not updating scores and report

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

transunion not updating scores and report

for the pas t2 months i have checked my report and score and it has stayed the same 590  i have updated on the web site  and also i found that the last time my bank updated was in july of 2012 but the bank says they update every month shouldnt my score have inproved  instead of staying the same my ccards are below 2%  meaning i only have 10.00 on one card for a balance and the other is 20.00 all have a max of 500.00  i have one car loan  that is down to 3400.00 from  7000.00  why hasnt it changed? is it transunion?  experian is  653 and  equifax is   644  what is going on with that please help  is there someone i can contact about this?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Re: transunion not updating scores and report

Have you tried contacting TU?

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

yes and they tell me its updated on the report but on my side  its not  and  i have tried many numbers including  the number  that they give you when you pay for this service  i am lost  dont know who you contact to get them to update the  score

Message 3 of 4
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

yes and they tell me its updated on the report but on my side  its not  and  i have tried many numbers including  the number  that they give you when you pay for this service  i am lost  dont know who you contact to get them to update the  score

If I had that, I would pull a TU report independently from the credit monitoring service you are using just to confirm that the given TL (or all of TU for that matter) is updating. You can do so for free via annualcreditreport or even CreditKarma would display the current balances. You can then cross-check with your CMS to see if there are any changes.

Ignore the scores and advice offered though through your current service. They aren't FICO-based. It's impossible to get all 3 FICO scores together without the help of a lender. The report info is good though.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.