cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone Else Waiting for Underwriting Approval?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Anyone Else Waiting for Underwriting Approval?

Woohoo!  Underwriting came back saying they need a letter of explanation for one large deposit (sold vehicle), but that can be provided at closing.  Loan docs are being put together now.  Everyone is working to get them signed tomorrow and have me close on Friday.  I really hope I can move in this weekend.
Message 11 of 106
Anonymous
Not applicable

We are waiting for Underwriting now on a VA loan for a forclosure/short sale we have been dealing with since early March. They didn't get our employment verified until last week. We've had 2 addendums waiting on our loan to process and the seller won't budge on our closing date, which is today! We are NOT happy. We were told 3-4 days last week. That sure sounds better than weeks or months. If we can get the loan approval we can get another addendum to have the drainfield moved. I will be glad to get this OVER!
Message 12 of 106
Anonymous
Not applicable

count me in for wanting this OVER!!!!! Our loan is in underwriting and the LO said expect to hear something anyday now!!! i just hope what i hear has no harsh outcome Smiley Indifferent we so deserve this house!!!!
Message 13 of 106
Anonymous
Not applicable

I signed today.  The best possible solution is my lender and the seller both go over things and approve it all early tomorrow morning, then I can close tomorrow.  I really want this weekend to move in.
Message 14 of 106
samwise7
New Contributor

Put in a call to the LO yesterday, said he would email the UW and ask him to give my file priority.  Haven't heard back yet.  The wait continues. 

07/13/09 TU 627 - EQ 631 - EX 642
08/08/08 TU 514 - EQ 548 - EX 561
Message 15 of 106
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello everyone.  This is my first response to a thread in the fico forums.  I too am waiting on underwriting approval and it is driving me nuts.  Appraisal was submitted on 05/11 and I expected a commitment letter on 05/26 which I am still waiting on.  By the time this is all over I will be completely bald.  Good luck to all of my waiting buddies as one day the waiting will be over.
Message 16 of 106
Anonymous
Not applicable

I can't work right now I'm so anxious to hear if I can get the keys today.  I'm afraid if I keep pushing my closer I will distract her from getting things done.
Message 17 of 106
Anonymous
Not applicable

I sure hope i here something by Monday lol but i guess the longer the UW's take the best!!!! i just hope there aren't any big conditions they come back with! lol i still want a vacation this year Smiley Happy
Message 18 of 106
ssnova
Valued Member

Is it better if they take longer?
Message 19 of 106
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, we are cleared to close as of this afternoon! Should be getting final statements next week and we are scheduled to close on the 12th. All that is left to do is wait! It's going to be a looong 2 weeks!
Message 20 of 106
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.