Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Considering IRRRL

tag
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Considering IRRRL

Kind reminder to be friendly, supportive, and respectful. Smiley Happy

I have zero experience in refis, though I need to do one soon. I know from experience in our recent home purchase a couple of years ago that most of what I read out there on websites, blogs, and even forums like myFICO was partially incorrect. You're never going to have perfect fluidity in info because there are different experiences whether it be the lender or the buyer. I learned that the best approach to mortgage loans, CCs or whatever credit process we're going through is to assume the info is correct so that there are no last-second surprises if the info was indeed wrong. Trust but verify through your own experience.

Message 11 of 12
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

Re: Considering IRRRL

@llecs wrote:

Kind reminder to be friendly, supportive, and respectful. Smiley Happy

i am not offended at all. and felt no disrespect.

it happens.

my answers are usually pretty short(see my signature). and i cant help it if someone took one of my 4800 helpful posts on myfico as condecending.... but people will read what they want to into my replies....

i have been answering questions on boards like this for YEARS..... i don't always answer just the question, but also interject potential pitfalls that may result. as in this case(va guidelines and lender guideline overlays).... MOST people dont know what lender guideline overlays are.

Retired Lender
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.