Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do we stand we these scores?

tag
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

Re: How do we stand we these scores?

Each individual lender has its own criteria/guidelines for their own programs. The guidelines have to comport with Fannie and Freddie and HUD depending upon the type of loan, but the lender is allowed to be more restrictive with their guidelines. 

It sounds like this particular lender is very restrictive. That doesn't mean that there isn't a lender for you. You just need to research and inquire into other lenders. If your builder is not approved with one that will approve you, then he will have to also get approved with them in order for you to get your construction loan. 

Remember, not every lender does every type of loan. This is a good time to get in touch with a mortgage broker that has an extensive database of lenders, You can do this Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How do we stand we these scores?

Thanks for the boost. I needed that. I actually just started to delete comments from bk this week, at least with Experian because I knew that would be an issue upon mortgage app. I figured one burea at a time to see the affect. Haven't seen anything yet but just did it a few days ago. My next fear !! Ugh.

Sounds like you are doing great and I wish you the best with your build. Now the hunt for a lender who will take us on. It just kind of burst my bubble tonight. 

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.