Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Last credit check?

tag
okley70
Valued Member

Last credit check?

I signed all papers and paid closing cost. Usda pulled my credit on the Friday the 7th. Just before the file was sent to title. I signed all papers today Monday. Just waiting on funding . Early morning Tuesday. Will my credit be pulled again? Or was Friday the last one?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
okley70
Valued Member

Re: Last credit check?

I was told once you get the CTC that means no more credit pulls? Is this true? I have my keys but cant go in the house until it records.

Message 2 of 8
cclee
Regular Contributor

Mine did a soft pull the day of funding.  They were just looking to see if we had aquired any new credit.

In The Garden Until 11/01/15 - Last App 11/03/13
Message 3 of 8
Production09

Yes, your Lender will do a softpull on the Day at the closing, only to make sure you got no new Credit on your Report, because this could change your DTI.

We are closing tomorrow, if you did not applied for any credit you should not be worried.

Good Luck!!

Message 4 of 8
okley70
Valued Member

I turned utilities on and they did a credit check. But thats how arizona is. Am I ok as longs as its not a new credit card or car loan?

Message 5 of 8
okley70
Valued Member

No applications were filed out for new credit.

Message 6 of 8
okley70
Valued Member

There isn't an inquiry for the utilities yet maybe it wont show. But just spoke with my realtor. She said they look for big ticket items or credit cards. Not utilities

Message 7 of 8
swtneka
Frequent Contributor

Im sure u will be fine and congrats on getting this far....

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.