Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

May/June 2020 Closers

tag
rsalgado19
Established Member

Re: May/June 2020 Closers

Got the final approval today!! Waiting on title company to call and give us an exact closing date next week! Almost done!!

Message 61 of 134
Anonymous
Not applicable

@rsalgado19 wrote:

Got the final approval today!! Waiting on title company to call and give us an exact closing date next week! Almost done!!

Thats awesome!!! I hope to be in your shoes soon! Congrats!

Message 62 of 134
Anonymous
Not applicable

Update from 2 Weeks ago:

Purchase price: Current- $263.5k +$5500 to closing

% Down: 0%
Product: VA 30-Year
Mid score: 760s
Rate: 3.0% (1% Origination fee)  *** Lowered from 3.125% 5 weeks ago

Estimated Close Date: May 29th
Current issues: Waiting for Seller to Approve the purchase price down to $255k to match the VA appraisal

Message 63 of 134
rsalgado19
Established Member

@rsalgado19 wrote:

Well that excitement was short lived 😕 got word that the seller is "out of town" and unable to close this week. Well boo. 

Message 64 of 134
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

@rsalgado19 wrote:

@rsalgado19 wrote:

Well that excitement was short lived 😕 got word that the seller is "out of town" and unable to close this week. Well boo. 

My sellers did the same thing to  me. Wanted to close last week, they bailed for the weekend haha

I did JUST CLOSE about 2 hours go! What a surreal experience to close during COVID. Masks, limited people, card tables setup OUTSIDE the title office. The overall delivery was the same as my last purchase but definitely felt strange.

Super happy to have closed tho. Time to go apply for 1000 more cards before I go back into the garden for a decade!

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 65 of 134
rsalgado19
Established Member

Yay! Congrats on closing!!

Message 66 of 134
JVille
Valued Contributor

Loan approved, Appraisal was waived, only condition was to pull 2018 Tax Transcripts from IRS and send to lender along with our bank stmt showing our payment to IRS matched the transcripts and had cleared our bank account. Super easy! Now we wait Smiley Happy

COE June 29

Message 67 of 134
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

@rckstrscott wrote:

@rsalgado19 wrote:

@rsalgado19 wrote:

My sellers did the same thing to  me. Wanted to close last week, they bailed for the weekend haha

I did JUST CLOSE about 2 hours go! What a surreal experience to close during COVID. Masks, limited people, card tables setup OUTSIDE the title office. The overall delivery was the same as my last purchase but definitely felt strange.

Super happy to have closed tho. Time to go apply for 1000 more cards before I go back into the garden for a decade!

-scott

Congratulations on your closing!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 68 of 134
Anonymous
Not applicable

"I did JUST CLOSE about 2 hours go! What a surreal experience to close during COVID. Masks, limited people, card tables setup OUTSIDE the title office. The overall delivery was the same as my last purchase but definitely felt strange.

-scott"

Haha be glad you had a card table. Much nicer than the hood of a car!

Message 69 of 134
Peazmom
Frequent Contributor

The appraiser was out yesterday, closing is T minus 19 days away....it's getting real!

Starting FICO 8 December 2017

FICO 8 as of 6/7/20

Sock Drawer:

Message 70 of 134
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.