Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missed verification call...

tag
EaglesFan2006
Established Contributor

Missed verification call...

Just say today that I missed a verification call from Credit Plus on Wednesday.  They left a VM wanting to verify info on my current mortgage for the new lender thads doing my streamline ReFi.   The lender had previously said it should be in UW this coming week and closing soon.   I'm king of panicking that I missed a verification call though.   I plan to call first thing tomorrow when they open.   Am I jsut overreacting?  They wouldn't void or decline anything after only a few days because they didn't reach me right?   I've been in good contact with the LO but he was out of office end of last week.   Just want to make sure nothing will cancel.  

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Missed verification call...

@EaglesFan2006 wrote:

Just say today that I missed a verification call from Credit Plus on Wednesday.  They left a VM wanting to verify info on my current mortgage for the new lender thads doing my streamline ReFi.   The lender had previously said it should be in UW this coming week and closing soon.   I'm king of panicking that I missed a verification call though.   I plan to call first thing tomorrow when they open.   Am I jsut overreacting?  They wouldn't void or decline anything after only a few days because they didn't reach me right?   I've been in good contact with the LO but he was out of office end of last week.   Just want to make sure nothing will cancel.  

Totally overreacting Smiley Happy.

Bunches of people take days to turn stuff around, I did mine after 24+ hours had passed from a request and was profusely thanked saying that was much faster than what they usually get.

Honestly the mortgage process is so drawn out that there's literally weeks of slack time in it: 4506-T doesn't take long to get the information anymore, appraisals can be scheduled quickly, and pretty much all of the verification and checks that are done outside of those are now electronic other than employment verification and even some of those are these days too.

Don't sweat it, plenty of time, you'll be fine.

        
Message 2 of 4
JVille
Valued Contributor

Did they leave a message? Just respond with Info in hand (latest stmt).

Message 3 of 4
EaglesFan2006
Established Contributor

Thanks, I figured I was.  

they left a message but just that they wanted to verify info, nothing specific.   Going to call them at open tomorrow and take care of it hopefully.  

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.