Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mortgage questin

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mortgage questin

Hello all. I have a question. Husband brings home a consistent expense check monthly of at least 1500. Would this be considered as income when applying for a mortgage?  Thanks for replies in advance. 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Mortgage questin

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello all. I have a question. Husband brings home a consistent expense check monthly of at least 1500. Would this be considered as income when applying for a mortgage?  Thanks for replies in advance. 

Yes, that will be considered income.

Message 2 of 6
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Hi there OP,

I moved this question from another forum to this forum and discovered that you also posted same here in mortgages. Please do not cross post in the future its not inline with our TOS and it can lead to confusion by the members trying to help you. Thanks for your understanding on this.
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

My apologies. I am new and didn't quite know how/ where to post. I will be more careful next time. Thanks for the heads up.
Message 4 of 6
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

Expense reimbursements aren't considered additional income.. as it's just reimbursing your husband for money he's spent for work. 

Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Shane! I was hoping you would chime in!
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.