Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Need quick hud supression

Can you pm me the link to you again
Message 41 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

I need something with your email address... the sheriff has no record in either name, but i was able to get things from tge court dated jan.2013 Scott Gabriel et al and BANK of America
Message 42 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

We have a loan rep with quicken loan, they don't seem to be interested in going va at all.... why would that matter to them, are we under any obligation to them or can we deal with you
Message 43 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can go to any lender you want. The vast majority would steer you away from quicken loans anyways.
Message 44 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

What is wrong with quicken
Message 45 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

I want to be able to contact you directly, ge applied foe a COE statement eith the VA, and sometime monday ee should hear from BOA, thanks Scott Gabriel et al
Message 46 of 49
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Yeah thanks, not too sure that's going to help either, contacted Marco Rubio's office yesterday.... not heard from them yet either and the clock she is ticking, thanks though. A friend pulled up some record not sure which, showed BofA tried to get a title in 2012 and again in 2013 and 2014, tax records shows they paid taxes from 2012 till 2016

Just a note on using an elected official for "help" - it's better to use a local offiice of your district Representative (US Congress) rather than your state Senator. While either office can help in many ways - NOT so much with "legal issues" - but a Senator covers the whole state and large states require a lot of casework - a Representative answers to about 700,000 constituants and will usually be more in ture with local casework. Note too that most "legal matters" are not handled by casework - VA and Vet matters would be, child support would not, immigation sometimes but not always - DWI not ever - best bet is to call your representatine's local office. 

That said, not sure any of this applies to this tread....

Message 47 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does anyone know how to check private mesaagrs
Message 48 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Does anyone know how to check private mesaagrs

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Community-Feature-FAQ-s/Sending-a-Private-Message/td-p/2744845

Message 49 of 49
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.