Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ocwen reporting mortgage twice!

tag
TimeToRecover
Established Contributor

Re: Homeward and Ocwen credit reporting fourcloser removel

It may not be totally gone.

I had my foreclosure suddenly disappear off of TU.  When I pulled my yearly free TU report it was showing as disbuted (I had not disbuted it).  I didn't do anything about it cause well it made my tu report look perfect.  Smiley Happy  anyway about 6 months later I guess whatever the disbute was ended and it reappeared.still showing to be removed in 11/2016.  

since you say you did disbute it it may just not be showing while the disbute is in progress.

Just sharing my experience YMMV

Starting Score: 570 ish
Current Score:EX (701) EQ (711) TU (705)
Goal Score: 750
In My Wallet: GE Care Credit (8K) BestBuy (6K) BofA Cash Rewards Signature Visa (7K) Cap One Quicksilver (10.5K) Chase Freedom (4K) Lowes (6K) VS Angel Card (2.4K), Macys (4K)
Message 11 of 13
timrino
New Visitor

Re: Homeward and Ocwen credit reporting fourcloser removel

I did indeed dispute it and after a 30 dayy wait,I recieved my results back from all three stating it was deleted from my credit file. It is no longer in dispute it is not there any more. My score jump was 60 points onTU and in the 50 range on the other two.

Message 12 of 13
dreamer2014
Regular Contributor

Re: Ocwen reporting mortgage twice!

I too have had the same problem with Ocwen/Litton Loan so I just filed a complaint with CFPB and hopefully I will have the same testimony. These forums rock!!!!

Myfico: 03/26/2015: EQ 652, EX 680, TU 738 Barclays

Barclays $4.7K, NFCU Platinum $15K, AMEX BCE $15k, HD $12k, Sams $3.5k, Walmart MC $3.5K, NFCU LOC 10K, GE local Furn store $3.5k, AMEX ED $10.5K
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.