Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Personal Loan Companies?

tag
righthererightnow
Frequent Contributor

Best Personal Loan Companies?

Need to replace an old computer&tech, was hoping I had another year, but may need to do this soon rather than later. Will need around $4000-5000. Are there any great loan companies you would recommend (see: non-predatory, decent lenders, especially those with soft pulls, or just kind to rebuilding with BK)? ?? I do not have good local CU options, so looking to ask the group if there are any out there that I should look into.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Who_wuda_thought
Frequent Contributor

Re: Best Personal Loan Companies?

@righthererightnow 

I don't know if you are considering either Dell or Lenovo as possibilities, but the thread below has pre-approval links for both of those companies.  Soft pull, so no harm no foul to see if you could qualify for some 0% apr term offers, if the terms were compatible with your financing ideas.  One could always transfer any remaining balance(s) via balance transfer to a cc after the respective 0% apr term nears end.  Or acquire a personal loan at that time to pay the remaining balance(s) if any.

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/General-Credit-Topics/Soft-Pull-Pre-Qualify-Links-Part-2-Updated-2-...

Scores as of April 4, 2024:

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.