Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Checking Offer

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Checking Offer

"Get $300 for new Chase checking customers who open a Chase Total Checking account and set up direct deposit"

I work for a credit union, and they only direct deposit into their own accounts. However, I always ACH/EFT my funds to another account, as I'd rather not have my finances visible to my coworkers. Anywho, my question is this, would that ACH count towards the direct deposit?

I know in the "disclosures" it says something along the lines of the direct deposit can come in the form of an ACH credit, payroll, pension or government benefits such as Social Security. I assume my EFT/ACH deposit would fall into the ACH credit category, I just wanted to make sure it didn't have to be a "credit" in the terms of a return/refund from a merchant, and can be an ACH initiated/setup by me.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

Re: Chase Checking Offer

This probably won't be all that helpful , but what i have been doing with DD for my CU is the interest from my HY savings or CD with ally go into that checking account and it counts for DD so i get the higher yield on my Interest checking account. 

What i mean it not being helpful is because i don't really know what is considered  DD for Chase.

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.