Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DCU question

tag
Sandman771
Valued Contributor

DCU question

I had two checks that I needed to obile deposit with them. I did so this morning before 9:00 AM. They said they were held for review but that would take place prior to 5:00PM today. Is this normal? Does it take a while? 10:41 AM here now. I am not worried or anything but I was just curious since NFCU usually posts mine in minutes

Starting Score: EQ497/TU496/EX 499
Currently: EQ 620 TU 654 EX 627
in the garden since 6/16/2021
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
DaveInAZ
Senior Contributor

Re: DCU question

It may be because their "new digital platform" just went live this morning, so they're reviewing things to make sure it all works correctly. But I don't think I've used their mobile app for a check deposit in a long time, I use a local southern Arizona CU for that. 

Message 2 of 4
Sandman771
Valued Contributor

@DaveInAZ wrote:

It may be because their "new digital platform" just went live this morning, so they're reviewing things to make sure it all works correctly. But I don't think I've used their mobile app for a check deposit in a long time, I use a local southern Arizona CU for that. 

Thanks. Mine has been live for a few weeks now, but that is still likely the best answer

Starting Score: EQ497/TU496/EX 499
Currently: EQ 620 TU 654 EX 627
in the garden since 6/16/2021
Message 3 of 4
DaveInAZ
Senior Contributor

@Sandman771 wrote:

Thanks. Mine has been live for a few weeks now, but that is still likely the best answer

Hmmm, I just got the email this morning that it was now live, but I usually just log into DCU once a month to transfer out my savings interest. Do you regularly use the DCU mobile app to deposit checks? When I first started using my local CU mobile app to deposit checks they'd hold them for review, but now they give instant credit.  

And I'm going to close my DCU accounts, don't like their new "platform", and will not use Plaid for external transfers. 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.