@Anonymous wrote:

@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

@Meanmchine wrote:

@Remedios wrote:
I rear ended ambulance

- 500 ficos

That's all

Maybe you can plea bargin it down to simple Jaywalking

As her e-ttorney, I'm advising her to not respond to this on the grounds that it may incriminate her.

I mean, she just sort of like...admitted it. Pretty incriminating. Best bet now is an Alford plea or something. 

Your honor, I would like to have my client's statement stricken from the record. It was done under duress. I intend to prove that my client was taken advantage of and manipulated into confessing because of the fact that English is not her native language. 

Message 51 of 7,674
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: Garden Club - October 2019

@macinjosh  wrote:

See you all in October

Probably in December  ..lol

Message 52 of 7,674
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Meanmchine wrote:

@Remedios wrote:
I rear ended ambulance

- 500 ficos

That's all

As her e-ttorney, I'm advising her to not respond to this on the grounds that it may incriminate her.

I mean, she just sort of like...admitted it. Pretty incriminating. Best bet now is an Alford plea or something. 

Your honor, I would like to have my client's statement stricken from the record. It was done under duress. I intend to prove that my client was taken advantage of and manipulated into confessing because of the fact that English is not her native language. 

I think you'd be more successful with an "ain't no laws when you're drinkin claws" defense.

Message 53 of 7,674
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

@simplynoir wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

@Remedios wrote:
While I did bump into ambulance, I dont have a concussion so I know it's not October but I'll pretend with the rest of you

Your west coast shenanigans smh. It better be what it's all cracked up to be when I'm there at the end of the month

I already took out ambulance 

If you wanna outdo me, its gotta be fire truck 

Might as well go full yolo, buy a tank, and just take a cruise down the highway like a GTA character in Los Santos

It's been done.

7laugrfEBiPukjKQNOC4Yf5zg-fvKsA_CZwdGkE5_zA.jpg

Message 54 of 7,674
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Meanmchine wrote:

@Remedios wrote:
I rear ended ambulance

- 500 ficos

That's all

I think you'd be more successful with an "ain't no laws when you're drinkin claws" defense.

Wouldn't fly cause there's no white claws to buy

I rest my case

Message 55 of 7,674
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@simplynoir wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

@Remedios wrote:
While I did bump into ambulance, I dont have a concussion so I know it's not October but I'll pretend with the rest of you

Your west coast shenanigans smh. It better be what it's all cracked up to be when I'm there at the end of the month

I already took out ambulance 

If you wanna outdo me, its gotta be fire truck 

Might as well go full yolo, buy a tank, and just take a cruise down the highway like a GTA character in Los Santos

It's been done.

7laugrfEBiPukjKQNOC4Yf5zg-fvKsA_CZwdGkE5_zA.jpg

Thank you youtube lol. More recent happening

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFnmTgi0tOw

Message 56 of 7,674
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@macinjosh  wrote:

See you all in October

Probably in December  ..lol

Good night Mac

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 57 of 7,674
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Gonna call it a night too.  Cyaz all in the morning

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 58 of 7,674
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Meanmchine wrote:

@Remedios wrote:
I rear ended ambulance

- 500 ficos

That's all

That defense might run into problems when they notice that her English is better than all of the native speakers in the room! Smiley Very Happy

It might be PITA, but she'll beat it.  I had a couple like that 'back in the day' that took up my time but they didn't get my money (and more importantly, no points).

Message 59 of 7,674
Anonymous
Not applicable

@K-in-Boston wrote:

Happy October, everyone!  It’s been 5 months today since I last opened a new account and tomorrow will be 4 months since my last HP.  Gold Spade here I come!

Going to take this month to examine my hotel and airline strategy for 2020, and card lineup in general.

Please let me know what our plans are as soon as you figure it out! 😝

Happy Oct everyone! 

Message 60 of 7,674
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.