Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LOC Question

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

LOC Question

(Edit: ty for moving)
My bank updates my tloc info. to the 3b's the current payment due and date of last pymt. but the balance has not changed in two months. I have been paying an extra $1k/monthly and the report this morning still shows the old balance from two months ago. Online reflects the correct amt. owed, lists correctly the transactions but the balance is not updated on all CB's. Should I call my loan officer to ask why or just wait another month? Is it normal or not?

”MY TAKE HOME PAY DON’T TAKE ME HOME”
Personal Cards

Biz cards

Closed still reporting
23 cards, 3 loans, oldest 1996.
Scores
(Fico 8- Exp. 744/ TU 788/ EQ 756)
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club - January 2019

@GApeachy wrote:
(I hope it's alright to post in the Garden this question)
My bank keeps updating my TLOC with the payment due, date of last pymt. but my balance has not changed in two months. I have been paying an extra $1k/monthly and the report this morning still shows the old balance from two months ago. Online (Synovus) reflects the correct amt. owed, lists correctly the transactions but the balance is not updated on all CB's. Should I call my loan officer to ask why or just wait another month? Is it normal or not?

In my experience only credit cards update monthly. My personal loan updates my balance every 2-3 months unless I call and harass them about it. If you need it updated, I would call them but if you haven’t hit the 48.9-8.9% milestone range it’s not likely to do much. 

Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Garden Club - January 2019

@Saeren wrote:

I would call them but if you haven’t hit the 48.9-8.9% milestone range it’s not likely to do much. 

@okay, not near that %...... thank you @Saeren!

”MY TAKE HOME PAY DON’T TAKE ME HOME”
Personal Cards

Biz cards

Closed still reporting
23 cards, 3 loans, oldest 1996.
Scores
(Fico 8- Exp. 744/ TU 788/ EQ 756)
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.