Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Prepaid Insight Visa Cards

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Multiple Prepaid Insight Visa Cards

Does anyone else have more than one 5% interest Insight Prepaid Visa savings accounts?  I have received my second card in the mail and need to know if I can use the same username and password to host both accounts on their website.  Or do I have to register again for the second card?

Since I get charged a $1 per call for customer support, I don't want to call them.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Multiple Prepaid Insight Visa Cards

Click on First Time User - Register Now

I used username1, username2...etc, you can use the same password.

BTW, how did you get the second card? If you got it over the phone, did you remember to tell them to set it to "pay as you go"? If not, it will default to monthly plan, you will have to call and change it, ask them to waive the fee and they will.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I filled out the online application and selected 'pay as you go'.  Thanks for the reply.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

1) So there is no way to order another card from the "Account Management" section or somewhere on the website? I mean do I have to start as a fresh user everytime to order a new card?

2) Also, is it possible to transfer amount from my external bank into Insight Visa Prepaid debit card? I mean if I don't want to setup free Direct deposit option but some other free option to load money into the card?

Thanks!

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

1) So there is no way to order another card from the "Account Management" section or somewhere on the website? I mean do I have to start as a fresh user everytime to order a new card?

2) Also, is it possible to transfer amount from my external bank into Insight Visa Prepaid debit card? I mean if I don't want to setup free Direct deposit option but some other free option to load money into the card?

Thanks!

1. If you ordered a card through "Account Management - Add A Card", you didn't order a new card account, you ordered an "additional card" (there is a fee for this) for the same account you just setup (like adding an AU to a CC), if you have already done this, you will have to call in and close that additional card when you receive. I gave detail description on how to obtain "new cards/accounts" on page 2 of your other thread, you should go back and re-read.

2. Again, you need to go back and re-read your other thread where the exchange between DaveInAz and I specifically covered the subject (linking external banks and possible problems with trial deposits) for almost 2 pages, I even went through the trouble of linking a handful of my own accounts just to provide some data point, it's almost as if you didn't read your own thread at all. It's not only possible to load via external account, it is the recommended method to avoid fees.

Sorry if I sound frustrated but I put a lot of effort answering many questions (including yours here) in your own thread that you didn't bother to read LOL. Go back and re-read the thread and ask follow up questions there if you need to.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.