Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU CLOC APPROVAL (AFTER RECON)

tag
aikam
Established Member

NFCU CLOC APPROVAL (AFTER RECON)

Thank you NFCU and myFico members!

I applied for a CLOC today over the phone and was told it was under review for 3 - 4 hours. I called back only to receive a denial due to lack of credit history (interesting but, ok), and the amount requested ($5,000) was too high etc.. Just like my NFCU cashrewards application, I refused to give up. I stumbled upon a NFCU CLOC RECON thread by @yreva22 and the steps he or she took to recon. I called back, applied again (same report/no hard pull) and requested a lower SL. I followed up with an e-message requesting a counter offer if the new amount I requested was also too high. Minutes later I received an email stating my loan was approved!!! I asked for $2,000 and received it! Thank you @yreva22 for sharing your experience. Thank you @creditaddict for suggesting those of us with low 600's/straight of bk to request a CLOC with a lower limit for better approval odds. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU CLOC APPROVAL (AFTER RECON)

Nice job aikam congratulations on your CLOC! I'm sure it'll grow in due time..😊
Message 2 of 3
aikam
Established Member

Re: NFCU CLOC APPROVAL (AFTER RECON)

@Anonymous wrote:
Nice job aikam congratulations on your CLOC! I'm sure it'll grow in due time..😊

Thank you!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.