NFCU SSL opened> next steps?

tag
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

Re: NFCU SSL opened> next steps?

@Anonymous wrote:

paid it down to $266.93 (8.89% of $3001) next payment due 04/27/2023 lol

Now I send a pmt every ~90days?

In my case, I auto pay $3 a month.  Just make sure what ever you do does not shorten the term...  Not sure it matters about even making a payment until April of 2013 but I feel better with the small monthly activity.

It should report right after the first of next month.

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@spiritcraft1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

paid it down to $266.93 (8.89% of $3001) next payment due 04/27/2023 lol

Now I send a pmt every ~90days?

In my case, I auto pay $3 a month.  Just make sure what ever you do does not shorten the term...  Not sure it matters about even making a payment until April of 2013 but I feel better with the small monthly activity.

It should report right after the first of next month.

Sweet.  Is it an initial drop as a new account or a bump in score?  I was planning on app spree either mid-jan or mid-feb if its going to be a hit or bump

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Sweet.  Is it an initial drop as a new account or a bump in score?  I was planning on app spree either mid-jan or mid-feb if its going to be a hit or bump

What is the age of your youngest account at the moment?  The new account will cause your AoYA to go to zero months.  If your AoYA was > 12 months previously, then that it can involve a hit.  Also (though to a lesser degree if your AoYA was > 6 months).

The boost from adding a new SSL that reports at under 8.99% (compared with having no open loans) is typically 25-40 points.  The variation may owe in part to people having different values of AoYA prior to opening the SSL.

Wait and see is the best advice.

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

What is the age of your youngest account at the moment?  The new account will cause your AoYA to go to zero months.  If your AoYA was > 12 months previously, then that it can involve a hit.  Also (though to a lesser degree if your AoYA was > 6 months).

The boost from adding a new SSL that reports at under 8.99% (compared with having no open loans) is typically 25-40 points.  The variation may owe in part to people having different values of AoYA prior to opening the SSL.

Wait and see is the best advice.

Youngest account is 5months everything after that is 3-10years

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.