Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy Cloc

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Navy Cloc

Figured i try for a Cloc with Navy since i had to get a new Checking account card since my account went inactive and would have been closed in Feb.

Never before tried . Denied as per my usual. No more hps for anyone.im officially done lol. No more cloc , plocs, clocks, shocks, cc's, cli request, unless an emergency . Im even going to leave my Hulk Smashing behind.

Just tired of straight up denials. Im not even mad, it is what it is. For sure a recent loan showing up on report before i can even make 1st payment made my report look even worse but oh well, fico has no memory . Just figured id post this so as to clear my consciousSmiley Wink. Just note scores are meaningless in the end as the carry very little weight in credit decisions at least ime. 765 Fico 9, 742 Fico 8 ( Langley) 2y 9m aaoa (Eq).

Gonna be long 2 + years til a clean report , now where is that Garden?Smiley Wink🎅🎄🙋‍♂️
13 REPLIES 13
thornback
Senior Contributor

Re: Navy Cloc

Dang. Sorry AJC. Hang in... your time will come (even if not until the end of your 2+ year gardening stint)...
Personal Aphorism:"Forget What You Feel, Remember What You Deserve"
Starting FICO 8s | 09/2017: EX 641 ✦ EQ 634 ✦ TU 647
Current FICO 8s | 04/2022: EX 796 ✦ EQ 793 ✦ TU 790
Current FICO 9s | 04/2022: EX 790 ✦ EQ 788 ✦ TU 782
2022 Goal Score | 800s

My AAoA:
4.6 years not incl. AU / 4.9 years incl. AU
My AoOA: 9.2 years not incl. AU / 11.2 years incl. AU
Inquiries: EX 0/12 ✦ EQ 0/12 ✦ TU 0/12
Report Status: Clean
Garden Status:  

Without patience, we will learn less in life. We will see less. We will feel less. We will hear less. Ironically, rush and more usually mean less.
Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

My condolences on your hulk smashing, HP days.  I hope the garden is weed-free for you for the next 24 months.

Message 3 of 14
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Figured i try for a Cloc with Navy since i had to get a new Checking account card since my account went inactive and would have been closed in Feb.

Never before tried . Denied as per my usual. No more hps for anyone.im officially done lol. No more cloc , plocs, clocks, shocks, cc's, cli request, unless an emergency . Im even going to leave my Hulk Smashing behind.

Just tired of straight up denials. Im not even mad, it is what it is. For sure a recent loan showing up on report before i can even make 1st payment made my report look even worse but oh well, fico has no memory . Just figured id post this so as to clear my consciousSmiley Wink. Just note scores are meaningless in the end as the carry very little weight in credit decisions at least ime. 765 Fico 9, 742 Fico 8 ( Langley) 2y 9m aaoa (Eq).

Gonna be long 2 + years til a clean report , now where is that Garden?Smiley Wink🎅🎄🙋‍♂️

You'll be back.jpg

Message 4 of 14
randomguy1
Valued Contributor

Sorry to hear man, I know how hard it is to be patient myself! 

Message 5 of 14
tcbofade
Super Contributor

Sorry about the denial, @AverageJoesCredit .  These things happen.

A little time in the garden never hurt anyone, and allowing things to settle down and age some is a positive too.

I've had a very exciting 2019, and am actually looking FORWARD to gardening in 2020!

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 6 of 14
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Sorry for your denial JoeSmiley Sad    ..Take time and enjoy The Holidays.

Message 7 of 14
DoctorManhattan
Frequent Contributor

Sorry to hear that Joe
Message 8 of 14
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thanks everyoneSmiley Happy. You guys always seem to cheer me up when i need itSmiley Happy. Sometimes it takes me a couple days to let that dread denisl feeling pass. And so shall it beSmiley Wink.

Got my new Navy debit card in today. Ive pit a few bucks in a couple savings account and for me thats huge. Not alot of money but something is better than nothingSmiley Happy
Message 9 of 14
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

Exit stage left as Snagglepuss would say.😁

Happy to see you're taking it in stride. I agree, 2 years is a long time! Next week, I'll be 12 months in the garden. For me, the first 3 months were hard. But then as inqs started dropping off and I inched closer and closer to my 800 goal, and saw the spades auto changing, it really did become easier to stay put.

Honestly, the ONLY times I get an itch is when I visit the Approval forum. Like earlier this week when I was scared to ask NFCU for a CLI for fear of getting a HP and reverting to a seedling. So no more visting Approval forum until April when I'm down to a total of 2 inqs across CRs. 

The struggle to stay in the garden is real but the SP CLIs definitely scratches the itch. 

I'm rooting for you AJC. 

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.