Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ouch NFCU 3x HP

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ouch NFCU 3x HP

Just got off the phone with NFCU the triple pulled me. 1x TU - memberships 1x EQ - cash rewards now 4 days later another TU HP shows up **bleep**? I apped for cash rewards got error message called to verify app didnt go through I was told they didnt see anything next day I apped again and instant approval. Turns out the first app was sitting in review must have shown up hours later so when they finally got to review it today they pulled TU again. Obviously it was a denial because I was just approved for cash rewards. Asked if I could have this third HP removed of course not because it shows two apps on their end so in the spirit of not wasting HP asked for the HP to be used for CLOC application decision and the nice woman pushed it through assuring me the same HP would be used. Long story short should have waited it out a few days after the error.
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Ouch NFCU 3x HP

OP, I think you just got another HP from NFCU by typing this message LOL 😁

Interesting that membership ended up being a HP since some folks had reported being SP recently, of course YEMV. I guess what's done is done and hopefully the CLOC will go through!
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

LOL I've got fingers toes and everything else crossed that the CLOC is approved. If not you'll find me licking my wounds in the garden that I shouldn't have left but NFCU was calling to me.
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

UPDATE: That was fast just got an update CLOC was approved $5,000. Woohoo HP didnt go to waste! Back to the garden for a year after this. Can't handle that kind of stress lol.
Message 4 of 8
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats OP! Glad to hear that the multiple HPs were used efficiently on their end and provided a great outcome for you!
Message 5 of 8
JustBPatient
Established Contributor

Well done!  Congrats

Amex Gold =Amex ED 20k = Amex BCP 14k = Amex SPG Lux 2k = Arrival 2k = Ring 14k = BOA 321 30k = BOA BBR 10k = CSR 25k = Freedom 10k = Citi Simplicity 9k = Citi DC 5k = Citi DP 3k = DCVR IT 16k = DCVR IT(2) 10k = CAP1 QS 15k = NFCU CR24k/AE25k/CLOC 15k = BBVA 14k = Wells Plat. 5k = (2) US Bank Cash+ 13k, 18k = PenFed 17k

FICO scores TU 764 EX 739 EQ 745
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval !!!

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Update: So I just recieved my NFCU promissary note for my CLOC. My approval in my messages states 5k approval however my promissary note states 15k?!? How is this possible?
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.