Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PNC Pre-qualification PL

tag
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

PNC Pre-qualification PL

Received a mailer last week from PNC.

No previous relationship with them at all except submitting a BLOC app about 6 months ago (denied). The BLOC is the first thing I have ever seen from PNC that is not geo-locked.

The mailer was a pre-qualification for a PL for up to 30k.

It should also be noted I am out of their footprint for any lending products when submitting an app online.

Decided to try the mailer anyway by putting in the code online.....and instant approval for $10k at 8.99% Took the 3 yr option.

Been looking for a PL for a while now...been turned down by my CU's as well as Lightstream for too many recently opened accounts so the PNC thing is kind of a pleasant surprise.

Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PNC Pre-qualification PL

PNC is exspanding.  We are in their geofence. Our biz got a mailpiece for a line of credit under very favorable terms.   We applied and were approved.  Only an sp. 

Message 2 of 7
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!
Message 3 of 7
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jaxstraw wrote:

Received a mailer last week from PNC.

No previous relationship with them at all except submitting a BLOC app about 6 months ago (denied). The BLOC is the first thing I have ever seen from PNC that is not geo-locked.

The mailer was a pre-qualification for a PL for up to 30k.

It should also be noted I am out of their footprint for any lending products when submitting an app online.

Decided to try the mailer anyway by putting in the code online.....and instant approval for $10k at 8.99% Took the 3 yr option.

Been looking for a PL for a while now...been turned down by my CU's as well as Lightstream for too many recently opened accounts so the PNC thing is kind of a pleasant surprise.

Congrats! 

What was the aproval/verification process like? Send ID, utility bill, paystubs, tax returns, etc?

Message 5 of 7
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

Very simplified application ....almost more like a verification of info along with how much and how long I wanted a loan for.

Submit button....approval.....follow up email requesting bank info for funding.

Then nothing else.

No POI or anything

Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 6 of 7
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Fantastic. Keeping it simple is always good.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.