Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USAA and Early Warning System

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

USAA and Early Warning System

USAA reports credit card data to the major credit bureaus, but also realized they report "all" ACH payments from your USAA checking account to Early Warning. EWS maintains a running list of dates, company paid, amount, etc. of the ACH payments dating back to the time I first opened my USAA account. PNC does the same. Long pages of data.  

That's a lot of information. I love USAA, but now want to find a bank that doesn't report all of this to EWS. It's creeping me out.  Smiley Tongue

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: USAA and Early Warning System

Thanks for the information!!! Had no idea ;(
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ew. For sure I just switched all my banking to a local CU it will be a cold day in ficoland before I choose to primarily use a big bank. 

Message 3 of 5
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Ugh, indeed.

I knew they were shifting away from Paypal to Zelle (previously clearXchange) - which is now owned by EWS - for person-to-person payments, but I didn't know they would be going "all in" with EWS.  Smiley Sad

It's not enough to make me leave them, but I'm glad to know what's going on... thanks for the heads-up.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

ew!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.