Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo Portfolio Checking with Platinum Savings and Credit Card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wells Fargo Portfolio Checking with Platinum Savings and Credit Card

Wells Fargo seems to be stepping up the plate on its Portfolio Checking with Platinum Savings Special rate offering.

With 25,000 in deposits it waives fees and I get 2.15% in savings and extra credit card rewards and benefits and lower fees on services.  I am going to see if the rate adjusts further as 2.15% is too low.  Also the stock commision deal is worse than Chase, but Chase doesn’t offer a 2.15% savings account good for a year.  If Wells Fargo makes this offering more competitive with even lower fees, more benefits and a higher savings rate, I would consider Wells Fargo for relationship banking and investing.  Wells Fargo has some top rated mutual funds as well but expenses and loads seem higher than average.  As Wells competes harder to gain back business, I will see if they improve upon their product offerings.  Wells Fargo branches are roughly 7 miles from me and it requires a trip to Wells Fargo to open the special rate savings account apparently.

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.