cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About to send out PFD letters, have a question?

tag
Cheryla18
Established Contributor

About to send out PFD letters, have a question?

I have several that i am sending out to CA, and the question here is there are 2 address on the letters than i have rcvd from them. Do I send one to each address? Also so i search the internet for any more address?   Do i send these  with one of those green cards on them to verify that they rcvd it? And if so some of these addresses are to P.O. Boxes and i think you can't do that to a P.O. Box, 

Thanks for any help and prayers that it works!!!

Cheryl

Current as of 3/21/18 EQ 609 TU 619 EX 628
Discharge 7/2016 Ch 7 BK
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Re: About to send out PFD letters, have a question?

@Cheryla18 wrote:

I have several that i am sending out to CA, and the question here is there are 2 address on the letters than i have rcvd from them. Do I send one to each address? Also so i search the internet for any more address?   Do i send these  with one of those green cards on them to verify that they rcvd it? And if so some of these addresses are to P.O. Boxes and i think you can't do that to a P.O. Box, 

Thanks for any help and prayers that it works!!!

Cheryl

PFD's or any kind of GW letters are sent with nothing more than a stamp, a kiss & a prayer!  Try the 2 addresses you have first. Give it about 2 weeks, then send more.  I read a post where someone kept sending funny cards, jokes, all kinds of stuff...along with her GW.  They finally granted the request.

I bet they miss her letters!  Smiley Very Happy

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 2 of 3
newstart2010
Blogger

Re: About to send out PFD letters, have a question?

Some of us do decide to send out letters with CMRRR (the green cards) because we want to establish a timeline and proof of communication from the start.  After that we only send out letters with stamps and a prayer, like Mo said.

You can absolutely send out CMRRR to PO Boxes.  And I send the CMRRR to one address, and then stamps on the rest.  Send a letter to every address you can find.  Some people have had success with email as well.  Although I find it hard to get a response back in email, a CA will often try calling you back.  Just take a copy of your letter and email it to whatever email address you can find for them.  Use a high up email address and you get an even more interesting response.  Sometimes good, sometimes not.  Smiley Happy

I live my life like I type, fast and with a lot of mistakes.
Spacebar broken. Watch for finger.

02/04/2015 || TU 08: 728 EX 08: 709 EQ 08: 748

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.