Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account in Good Standing disappeared???

tag
Heavanly1
Regular Contributor

Account in Good Standing disappeared???

In June 2009, I purchase a new car. I refinanced the vehicle in June 2010 to take advantage of lower interest rates. On my credit reports, I had two TLs reporting: (1) the original auto loan showing paid in full and 12 months of on time payments, and (2) the refinanced auto loan showing 3 months of on time payments.

Last week, I received a Score Watch alert saying that my credit score had dropped from 630 to 589. I assumed it was because I had recently paid a collections account that was updated from unpaid to paid. I sent a GW request to the CA and they deleted the TL. I pulled another EQ report and my score had only increased to 598 (a measly 9 points!).

So today, I decided to scrutinizing my EQ report. I discovered that neither of my auto loans was reporting on EQ! I'm sure this contributed to the initial 41 point decrease. To confirm, I went and pulled a credit report directly from EQ. Both loans were reporting, like they always were.

I'm so confused now... why is my MyFico EQ report not reflecting my auto loans (they were previously)??? Is this the reason for my initial 41 point score decrease???

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Account in Good Standing disappeared???

@Heavanly1 wrote:

So today, I decided to scrutinizing my EQ report. I discovered that neither of my auto loans was reporting on EQ! I'm sure this contributed to the initial 41 point decrease. To confirm, I went and pulled a credit report directly from EQ. Both loans were reporting, like they always were.

I'm so confused now... why is my MyFico EQ report not reflecting my auto loans (they were previously)??? Is this the reason for my initial 41 point score decrease???

Today,..being 9/29, right? Did you purchase a new EQ FICO report on 9/29? When was the last time you pulled an EQ report from EQ?

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.