cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any new data or experiences with BCR or ERC?

tag
sandieleslie
New Contributor

Any new data or experiences with BCR or ERC?

Hi MyFico Folks,

I have two collections left on my CR and below is the data. I have tried sending GWs and even offered to pay the settled account in full for a deletion but so far no success. Anyone have new experiences or contacts from either agency?

Please advise, I am very very close now to being able to purchase a home and these two are still fairly new (just over 2 yrs old) and I think deletion could boost my score if I were able to get them off.  What do you think? If you think otherwise, please let me know because then I might be worrying about these for no reason.

CA = Enhanced Recovery

OC = Sprint

Date on CR = 5/21/2010

Status = Paid collection

CA = BCR

OC = TMobile

Date on CR = 4/17/2010

Status = Settled – less than full balance

Thanks in advance to anyone that took the time to read this.

Have a great labor day weekend.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
acrylic51
Regular Contributor

Re: Any new data or experiences with BCR or ERC?

Just tackled Enhance Recovery less than a month ago.....What I did was contact Enhanced and found out my original account number, and wouldn't pay Enhanced, because they want to charge a fee to pay over the phone.....So what I did was contact Sprint customer service directly after getting off the phone with them and had them look my account up, and asked the guy if I could pay them, and he said yes.....Sprint will notify Enhance the account is closed, and Sprint had the TL's removed from all 3 bureaus......

Starting Score: 7/12 545 EX (PSECU)
Current Score: 689 EX (PSECU) / EQ 697 / TU 703
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 3
sandieleslie
New Contributor

Re: Any new data or experiences with BCR or ERC?

BUMP

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.