Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Avant Inc. GW letter

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Avant Inc. GW letter

Hello,

I had a loan from Avant from 2014 that I had excellent payment history until I lost my job back in 2016. I fell behind on payments and eventually they closed my account. Before I knew about PFD letters, GW letters and such, I contacted Avant and basically paid a settlement amount. When I found out about GW letter, I sent Avant one back in March and they will not honor my letter of good will. Should I try sending GW letter to them a few more times? I don't want to sound like a psycho or something.

Here's the address I sent my GW letter to:

222 N. LaSalle St.

Suite 1700

Chicago, IL 60601

Is there any other address I should send to? Any advice would be appreciated!

Thank you!  

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Avant Inc. GW letter

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello,

I had a loan from Avant from 2014 that I had excellent payment history until I lost my job back in 2016. I fell behind on payments and eventually they closed my account. Before I knew about PFD letters, GW letters and such, I contacted Avant and basically paid a settlement amount. When I found out about GW letter, I sent Avant one back in March and they will not honor my letter of good will. Should I try sending GW letter to them a few more times? I don't want to sound like a psycho or something.

Here's the address I sent my GW letter to:

222 N. LaSalle St.

Suite 1700

Chicago, IL 60601

Is there any other address I should send to? Any advice would be appreciated!

Thank you!  

You want to send any and all correspondence to high level management. Preferably the CEO's office. Keep researching google.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've included them in my recent BK filing, and I have the address a bit different on my paperwork. I have:

640 N LaSalle St

Suite 535

Chicago IL 60654

This is also the address on my original loan email they sent me.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wil try sending my GW letter to the address you’ve provided. I’ll keep researching still. Thank you so much!
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I will do that. Thank you!
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.