Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Convergent usa

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Convergent usa

Hey everyone!

so I have been on my rebuild journey since 12/26/2019. I have made considerable progress and after having 6 collections on my report, I am down to 1 on EQ, 1 TU and 2 on EX. The one across the board is an account with Jefferson Capital that is paid and should be deleting by the end of the month. I paid them last week. Well, I had a sprint account that was with convergent USA that I paid on 01/10/20. It was only reporting on experian and Equifax. For some reason it has been deleted from exquifax (I'm not complaining!) but is still showing on experian as paid and settled. It was never showing on transunion. Would it be worth it to dispute it and see if they will just go ahead and delete it from my experian report. It's not set to fall off until 2023 or 2024. What do you guys think?

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Convergent usa

From my understanding, the verbiage "paid and settled" is not necessarily a bad thing- I mean, not as good as PFD, but not bad like "not paid" or whatever the term is. Not sure if it can or can't be disputed. Hopefully some folks here would know the answer to that question. Best of luck!

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks! 

bump

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just recently found out I have Convergent on my reports on behalf of Cox. I currently have them so the only thing I can think it is, is my parent's address. They had service in my name there and three years ago they split and moved out and I was told it was handled but I'm guessing it wasn't. I'm going to the Cox store tomorrow and I'm hoping I can still resolve it with them and get this removed. 

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good luck with getting them removed. I'm still wondering if disputing them on my experian is worth it to see if they will just go ahead and remove it. If not it, it won't fall off until like 2023

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.