tag
tonyc1180

Re: Credit One Bank Goodwill Letter

Can you please PM the email address for credit one

Message 21 of 70
TwoBeFree
Contributor

Can you please PM me the Credit One email imformation. I have tried a few GW letters but havent had any luck. Thanks

Message 22 of 70
Hondahunnie

I am in need of the email address or fax number to send a goodwill letter to Credit One Bank.  Could some one please help me with this.  I keep getting the phillipines when I call.  I am in the prcoess of buying a house and so I need this asap.  Thanks

Credit One CL500, Capital One CL300,Milestone CL150, Lanpass CL1500.
FAKO Scores 606 Exp, 589 Equi, 641 Trans. Just got approved for fha loan(623 Score)..
Message 23 of 70
netsfan549
Regular Contributor

can someone please pm me email.. thank you

Message 24 of 70
Hondahunnie

Thanks for checking into this for me.  Not sure how to PM but if you send it to me that way, I will figure it out.  Also do you know what it is called when you want the credit bureaus to update your score.  Or is this something I have to do with each lender that made a change on my report?

FAKO Scores 606 Exp, 589 Equi, 641 Trans. Just got approved for fha loan(623 Score)..
Message 25 of 70
let
Regular Contributor

I'd like the e mail address to Credit One please Smiley Happy  thanks in advance!

Message 26 of 70
Hondahunnie

Do you still have that email address for Credit One Bank?  If so could you please PM it to me?

Message 27 of 70
tld1104
Contributor

Hi...has anyone had luck with the Goodwill letters to Credit One?  Thanks!

Starting Score: 3/2014 - TU FICO 566, EQ FICO 569, EX FICO 563
Current Score: TU FICO 684, EQ FICO 662, EX FICO 664
Goal Score: 700+

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 28 of 70
Hondahunnie

Nobody has found one yet for me.  I'm still waiting. I went ahead and sent 3 letters out to each of their po boxes.  No reply yet from Credit One.

Message 29 of 70
ThetoriParadox
Frequent Contributor

Me too me too purdy please Smiley HappySmiley Happy
RE-BUILD 2.0
Venmo Card- Mission Lane-Cap1 Walmart- Amex Optima- Cap1 QS- Cap 1 QS1- NFCU Nrewards Secured- Williams Sonoma- Care Credit- Grain- scores hovering around 644-653
Message 30 of 70
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.