Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Solutions???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit Solutions???

Has anyone else noticed some push back by CS?

Last month I was able to get CLI's on my Walmart and Amazon accts with (based on my scores at the time) decent increases from around $700 to $3500 on each. This week after having a 50pt + score increase across the board I get $0. Also, I just opened a Lowes acct this afternoon and called to get that CL increased from $1500 up to something usable (asked for $15K looking for a counter offer) and was told NO OFFER (same as earlier this week).

I have read a couple of people here state that they have gotten better results with American CS agents vs overseas ones but I've not spoken with any Americans so I don't even know how to contact them. Is there a different # for the American side??? I've been using 877-379-8173.

On top of my results I've read a bunch of replies lately were people were denied CLI's by CS. Seems like they may have come to the end of the road.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit Solutions???

yeah from your advice previously I applied for a CLI on both my amazon card and QS1. Both denied. QS1 because the acct was too new and the amazon never told me. My credit is not quite as good as yours but it is getting there!

Message 2 of 9
ladyjaye82
Regular Contributor

I was just approved for a CLI on Amazon today. I didn't request a large increase so that may have been a factor but I didn't have any issues. Also I have a different number from  yours. I'll PM it to you.

I'm going to try them again tomorrow for CareCredit.

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ill take that number!

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Ill take that number!

AppleInc,

Here is the other # floating around 866-519-6441

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

yeah from your advice previously I applied for a CLI on both my amazon card and QS1. Both denied. QS1 because the acct was too new and the amazon never told me. My credit is not quite as good as yours but it is getting there!

Thanks AppleInc.

It's just strange to me because for a couple of mths everyone was getting CLI's and I seem to read more denials over the past week or so.

Anyone else seeing this trend or have thoughts?

Any of those who wrote about having better success with American CS agents and if so what is that contact info?

Message 6 of 9
ladyjaye82
Regular Contributor

The number I sent you yesterday went to an American when I called. I called about 4pm EST or so.

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ladyjaye82 wrote:

The number I sent you yesterday went to an American when I called. I called about 4pm EST or so.

Thanks ladyjaye82.

The # I've been using and posting for others (877-379-8173) worked for me in the past but I will try the other one today.

Message 8 of 9
ladyjaye82
Regular Contributor

Good luck!

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.