cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit one LLC

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure

Credit one LLC

I was told by this company that once I paid account that’s in collections off that they didn’t offer deletions nor would they delete buy if I disputed the account once I paid they wouldn’t respond to the dispute and would remove.... has anyone else heard of this ? Or is that just a way to get you to pay.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Valued Contributor

Re: Credit one LLC

I don't know anything about CreditOne but I can tell you that verbal statements mean nothing in the real world.

GL!

Rebuild started in 2014  -  $100k+ unsecured credit in 2017  -  $250k+ unsecured credit in 2019.

DON'T WORK FOR CREDIT CARDS ... MAKE CREDIT CARDS WORK FOR YOU!

10% Rotating - Discover                    5%-20% - Amazon & Lowes                3-6% Groceries - NFCU & Amex Preferred
3-5% Gas - NFCU & Ducks Unl         4% Dining & Entertain - Savor            3% Travel & Hotels - Flagship, Propel, & Uber
2% Everything Else - Flagship          1% Cancer Charity - Fifth Third          0% Finance Promos - Venture & QuickSilver

Message 2 of 5
Regular Contributor

Was this Credit One Bank like the credit card or is that the name of a collection agency?

Goal Cards

Message 3 of 5

It is the name of the collection co. Was not a credit card was a personal loan from another co.
Message 4 of 5
Senior Contributor

Did a search online. There isnt much of anything on these guys. BBB doesnt fare well with them. Its a crap shoot. Well better paid than owed. Good Luck.

My posts are JMHO. I DO NOT claim to be a FICO expert. Just sharing my experiences from rebuild to recovery after BK DC. My siggy is not to brag at all. Just to show fellow members what can be accomplished when you do it right and play the FICO Credit Game.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.