Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dismissed Judgment on CR

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dismissed Judgment on CR

I thought if a judgment was dismissed that it was not allowed to be put on your CR.  This week a judgment that was dismissed in Oct 2007 has shown up on all 3 CRA.

What can I do about this?  I have a copy of the dismissed judgment syas that it was dismissed on 10/9/07.

Thanks 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Dismissed Judgment on CR

Send a copy of the papers showing the judgment was dismissed and dispute with the CRA as "judgment was dismissed by the judge, so it must be removed from my report"

Send CMRRR.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks sidewinder I will do that first thing Monday morning.

Geesh its hard keeping up with all the crooked stuff that the CRA does.  This is worst then having a job Smiley Happy 

Message 3 of 6
CreditDrama85
Established Contributor

i have heard different things on how a judgement effects fico whether it is paid or unpaid. when this item hit your reports, how much did your score go down?
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I only checked EQ and it went down 9 points. 

But the point is I do not want that sitting on my report with it being dismissed as I have to get a home loan in 10 months. 

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Send it CMRRR. If not gone from the credit report within 30dd, send a ITS letter.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.