cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disputing; alright to use myfico information?

tag
atl
Contributor

Disputing; alright to use myfico information?

I have some serious stuff wrong with a collection account from what myfico is reporting for EX. One of my settled collections is not in the collection page, its in the accounts page, reporting how many late payments which is a violation in itself.

The weird thing is that on my EX report pulled from annualcreditreport, it shows that same collection in the collection area, and not in the accounts.

What the crap should I use for the dispute? Can I use the myfico information?

Thank you for any advice/input!!
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Re: Disputing; alright to use myfico information?

atl wrote:
I have some serious stuff wrong with a collection account from what myfico is reporting for EX. One of my settled collections is not in the collection page, its in the accounts page, reporting how many late payments which is a violation in itself.

The weird thing is that on my EX report pulled from annualcreditreport, it shows that same collection in the collection area, and not in the accounts.

What the crap should I use for the dispute? Can I use the myfico information?

Thank you for any advice/input!!

If your direct ex report is showing it in the collections, but also showing lates...that is a violation.  Sometimes as info gets transferred to myFICO, things get a little muddled.  Go with your direct report from their site always.  myFICO gets your scores from that information, not necessarily what your reports show here.

Make sense?  No?  Join the club!!  Smiley Very Happy (jk)
BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 2 of 4
atl
Contributor

No, its not showing as late on my hard copy.

I just cant believe how different this particular collection is reporting on myfico...never had one report this crazy before haha! You would think myfico and hard copies wouldnt be too far off...
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I too have lates on collections from myFICO...I don't use myFICO for reports...only for scores...
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.