Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equifax Makes Me Wanna SCREAM!!!!

tag
baller4life
Super Contributor

Re: Equifax Makes Me Wanna SCREAM!!!!

@JUNE2012 wrote:

Congrats Baller! We are all in the same boat, I can't stand them either. I'm still waiting for them to delete a tradline after I sent them a letter from the creditor stating they are deleting, it's been almost a whole month now. Transunion and exsperian has already deleted, but EQUIFAX??? NOOOOOOOOO!

Why must they be so difficult compared to the other two bureaus? They really do need to get their act together. Are you dealing with the CSRs? I can share my contact in the EO that might can move things along a little faster for you.

Message 11 of 162
CreditHealthy
Established Contributor

That would be great:-)

What's in my sock drawer? NFCU LOC 15,000] NFCU Cash Rewards 20,000][ Golden 1Platinum Rewards Card 6,600 Discover It 5,000,] {NFCU goRewards 17,500} Barclaycard 1250.00,]Cap one 750.00 ], Watering my garden for the next five years:-)
EQUIFAX 727 EXPERIAN 732 TRANSUNION 743 FICO} STARTING SCORE....554 July 2013
Message 12 of 162
baller4life
Super Contributor

Sent
Message 13 of 162
anca21bi
Frequent Contributor

Same thing happened to me. Check my report and all my paid student loan trade lines gone. Not only that was gone but all my inquiries and BK from 2009! EQ was my lowest by about 20 points or so from my middle score. I had the most inquiries on EQ too. Now my EQ hovers close about a point or two away and it helped me make progress. Lost some age but I can't complain...
Message 14 of 162
baller4life
Super Contributor

Hey that sounds like a win!! You lost inquiries AND BK??? Wow!!!
Message 15 of 162
CreditHealthy
Established Contributor

Smiley HappyThanks Baller

What's in my sock drawer? NFCU LOC 15,000] NFCU Cash Rewards 20,000][ Golden 1Platinum Rewards Card 6,600 Discover It 5,000,] {NFCU goRewards 17,500} Barclaycard 1250.00,]Cap one 750.00 ], Watering my garden for the next five years:-)
EQUIFAX 727 EXPERIAN 732 TRANSUNION 743 FICO} STARTING SCORE....554 July 2013
Message 16 of 162
baller4life
Super Contributor

You're very welcomed!
Message 17 of 162
Shokk
Established Contributor

@anca21bi wrote:
Same thing happened to me. Check my report and all my paid student loan trade lines gone. Not only that was gone but all my inquiries and BK from 2009! EQ was my lowest by about 20 points or so from my middle score. I had the most inquiries on EQ too. Now my EQ hovers close about a point or two away and it helped me make progress. Lost some age but I can't complain...

I think you're the only one I've seen that actually lost negative TLs.  Out of all the negative TLs I still have left, they lose the positive ones!!

Made my 3rd phone call to them today.  Its been over a month and all I get is 'We know about the issue and are working on it, no ETA.'

I don't know my start scores, but low 500s. 6/2013

2/19/15
EQ FAKO - 638
EX FICO - 665
TU FICO - 697
Message 18 of 162
KBreininger05
Established Member

At least they made changes to your account (sorry they were bad).  My report is dated back to June 2013!  And I cannot acces ANYTHING to dispute my accounts because my address is equally as old AND i had an id theft freeze on my account as well?  Lender just tried to pull my credit report and there was no Equifax score because they haven't had any updated data in 9 months -_-

Submitted a CLI to my Cap One card and they sent me a denial letter but enclosed my Equifax credit score!?

Where did the score come from?  And why can't my lender see it.

AND ALL my verifcation information is wrong when I try to pull my free report.  I called them and spent like 1hr PLUS on the phone with like 4 different people...I submitted an address change since they still have my 9 month old address on file.  They are a JOKE!  Now I keep checking my dispute progress and it says it was estiamted to have been completed yesterday but they are still pending?  I'm trying to remove the ID theft freeze AND update my address. 

Equifax is a JOKE!  I don't know how they can get away with their bad business practices!

Starting Score: 580
Current Score: 620
Goal Score: 680

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 19 of 162
Rain77
Frequent Contributor

This just happened to me.  20 yrs gone.  Hoping Baller see's my PM and sends me a contact Smiley Wink

Last HP 8/29/14

Message 20 of 162
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.