Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian FICO score

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Experian FICO score

Does anybody else have this problem.....my TU and EQ score keep going up, but EX remains the same...and it is 30 some points lower. There isn't anything different on it...except for Midland being listed twice, but I disputed that. I just don't get it....
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Experian FICO score

I hate Ex!!!  I have had the exact same experience with them.  In the last few weeks both my EQ and TU have gone up over 50 points but my Ex has actually gone down 5.  In my experience they are the slowest to update and their scores are lowest by far.  Others here have had the same problems with EQ but so far they have been great for me.  Maybe it's best to just hate them all!!
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's just so bizarre! My EQ has gone up so much...went up 5 points today. Now I am at 672. EX is 638.....Toyota pulled my score on saturday and it was 624.
Message 3 of 6
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

vesper wrote:
It's just so bizarre! My EQ has gone up so much...went up 5 points today. Now I am at 672. EX is 638.....Toyota pulled my score on saturday and it was 624.

Did they approve you?
Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Schoolbuskid wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Did they approve you?

I didn't get that far with them. Apparently I have no credit history or scores thru TU and EQ. And EX only had my student loans and the low score of 624. Believe me, I have plenty of credit history. Anyway, Toyota wanted all this other info from me, and I had the feeling they would give me a big interest rate. My CU just called and had the same problem with EX, but they don't look at scores just my credit history. Lucky for me, my BK doesn't show on it...the loan officer asked me why I answered "yes" and apparently it is not showing because it is too old (it's only 7 1/2 years old). He changed it to "no".
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

vesper wrote:
Does anybody else have this problem.....my TU and EQ score keep going up, but EX remains the same...and it is 30 some points lower. There isn't anything different on it...except for Midland being listed twice, but I disputed that. I just don't get it....

Answered your own question. Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.