Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fingerhut CEO contact information.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fingerhut CEO contact information.

Hello, I appreciate everyone on this forum for all of your assistance. I am trying to get this fingerhut charge off removed I have not yet paid the collection because I want to pay them so they can remove the chargeoff potentially. I am trying to get a home loan this year and I only have 2 collections left and this charge off, Diversified consultants - Sprint is offering to recall the loan with payment and im doing that next check and LVNV - Fingerhut - LVNV stated no to the PFD i have asked several times, Fingerhut is exclaiming they can not touch the debt or the chargeoff, The reps seem to not know what they're talking about thought to be fair i get put on hold roughly 7 times each call. I was hoping someone could send me some of the Corporate emails so i could plead for a payment and removal of the chargeoff.

9 REPLIES 9
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Fingerhut CEO contact information.

Bluestem Brands does not offer a direct email address or contact form for Fingerhut headquarters. There are two email addresses for investor relations and media relations. There is a contact form on the official Fingerhut website for the customer service team, but this contact form will not deliver your communication to the corporate office . And its not listed on ceomail.com

Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah I've tried the websites contact us link, Unfortunately that hasn't worked. In addition every phone call they just push me off to LVNV funding saying theres nothing they can do since the debt is sold. Am i just going to have to wait until this chargeoff falls off? Is it worth paying one of the pros?

Message 3 of 10
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Your better off paying the collections so it stops updating. Set up a payment plan, settlement or something. LVNV will do PFD's it seems.

Check this thread from Feb,

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/Need-contact-for-PFD-with-LVNV-funding/td-p/... 

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

As mentioned before, you may find it favorable to just pay the collections account and ask for deletion from them. Fingerhut won't budge with GW letters and paid derogatory accounts. They are the only neg account I have. 

Good luck! 

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am looking for it too.  However, I am not settling for the BS.  I will fight to the end.  SO, I will update you in 60 days to see if I succeed.  1) Paying off LVNV, and their removal, BUT not paying until I get Fingerhut to agree to remove it.  WIll update as soon as I can.

THanks,

Lashunda

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got a hold of three top staff member emails.  I just sent off my request.  I will see what happens.  Fingers crossed.

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you tried format: first.last@bluestembrands.com?

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

You cannot hide in America!  I have found that it is best to always utilize the BBB where their corportate office is located, and write a letter and send it signature required to the CEO.  Companies hate bad marks and comments.

Bruce M. Cazenave, CEO

@FireMedic1 wrote:

Bluestem Brands does not offer a direct email address or contact form for Fingerhut headquarters. There are two email addresses for investor relations and media relations. There is a contact form on the official Fingerhut website for the customer service team, but this contact form will not deliver your communication to the corporate office . And its not listed on ceomail.com

Fingerhut 1660 Highway 100 S. Suite 500 Saint Louis Park, MN 55416

CEO: Bruce M. Cazenave

Headquarters: Eden Prairie, MN

Founded: 2002

Executive vice president: Jackie Punch

Subsidiaries: Orchard Brands Corporation, Fingerhut Receivables I, Llc,

Parent organization: Capmark Financial Group

Message 9 of 10
Dmessina666
Frequent Contributor

Would you mind direct messaging me that contact info??? Equifax out the blue deleted my fingerhut paid CO and now I, trying to get it off the other two bureaus. Ppl you get on the phone are brain dead. 

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.