cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fingerhut CEO contact information.

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Regular Contributor

Fingerhut CEO contact information.

Hello, I appreciate everyone on this forum for all of your assistance. I am trying to get this fingerhut charge off removed I have not yet paid the collection because I want to pay them so they can remove the chargeoff potentially. I am trying to get a home loan this year and I only have 2 collections left and this charge off, Diversified consultants - Sprint is offering to recall the loan with payment and im doing that next check and LVNV - Fingerhut - LVNV stated no to the PFD i have asked several times, Fingerhut is exclaiming they can not touch the debt or the chargeoff, The reps seem to not know what they're talking about thought to be fair i get put on hold roughly 7 times each call. I was hoping someone could send me some of the Corporate emails so i could plead for a payment and removal of the chargeoff.

Score as of 7/9/19
Fico 8
EXP 618
Score as of 1/6/20 Fico 8 EXP 655
4 REPLIES 4
Super Contributor

Re: Fingerhut CEO contact information.

Bluestem Brands does not offer a direct email address or contact form for Fingerhut headquarters. There are two email addresses for investor relations and media relations. There is a contact form on the official Fingerhut website for the customer service team, but this contact form will not deliver your communication to the corporate office . And its not listed on ceomail.com

My posts are JMHO. My siggy is not to brag at all. Just sharing my experiences after learning here from rebuild to recovery after BK DC @ 540's. And to show fellow members what can be accomplished when you do it right and play the FICO Credit Game.
Message 2 of 5
Regular Contributor

Yeah I've tried the websites contact us link, Unfortunately that hasn't worked. In addition every phone call they just push me off to LVNV funding saying theres nothing they can do since the debt is sold. Am i just going to have to wait until this chargeoff falls off? Is it worth paying one of the pros?

Score as of 7/9/19
Fico 8
EXP 618
Score as of 1/6/20 Fico 8 EXP 655
Message 3 of 5
Super Contributor

Your better off paying the collections so it stops updating. Set up a payment plan, settlement or something. LVNV will do PFD's it seems.

Check this thread from Feb,

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/Need-contact-for-PFD-with-LVNV-funding/td-p/... 

My posts are JMHO. My siggy is not to brag at all. Just sharing my experiences after learning here from rebuild to recovery after BK DC @ 540's. And to show fellow members what can be accomplished when you do it right and play the FICO Credit Game.
Message 4 of 5

As mentioned before, you may find it favorable to just pay the collections account and ask for deletion from them. Fingerhut won't budge with GW letters and paid derogatory accounts. They are the only neg account I have. 

Good luck! 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.