Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to raise my score

tag
goose3500
Contributor

How to raise my score

I was wondering how to raise my credit score to a atleast 625 by november, currently I have 565 TU 558 EX and EQ 576 I have one revolving credit First Premier and a Ttibute cc that is close that i am still paying the balance on. How many revolving credit accounts should i have. I only at the max get ten points a month from both cards. Please help
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
cobra19
Valued Contributor

Re: How to raise my score

Are those scores your real (FICO) scores? Where did you get them?

Can someone with a long credit history - and good scores - add you as an AU on one or more of their accounts?

Since it appears you have only 2 cards, get you balances to < 10%, preferably < 3%. Have 1 of your 2 cards show a zero balance. 

New York Yankees - 2009 World Series Champions. 27... and counting.....
Message 2 of 6
goose3500
Contributor

I got the score from truecredit.com people are telling me that this scores are not real.  I tried to get my stepmother to put me on her cc as a AU but she was to afraid too
Message 3 of 6
JShidell
Frequent Contributor

goose3500 wrote:
I got the score from truecredit.com people are telling me that this scores are not real.  I tried to get my stepmother to put me on her cc as a AU but she was to afraid too

TC gives out FAKO scores.  Pull your scores from this site.  You might be suprised by the difference.  Hopefully a plus in your favor.

Good luck

v/r
JShidell
Message 4 of 6
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

JShidell wrote:

goose3500 wrote:

TC gives out FAKO scores.  Pull your scores from this site.  You might be suprised by the difference.  Hopefully a plus in your favor.

Good luck

v/r
JShidell

Yep. YMMV, but by TU FICO score has been as much as 90 points higher than my TC FAKO score. But ignore the scores and advice from TC.
Message 5 of 6
southernficoaddict
Frequent Contributor

My TC scores are almost 100 points lower than myfico scores also.  Only use TC to monitor changes to my report.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.