Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Rebuild Story

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: My Rebuild Story

Greetings guys!

SOOOO Small update. My scores are now 550+ across the board with Ex knocking the 600 door!

I have some high balances but really do not need an 'optimal' score for now. We are moving in 6 months (states) so still plugging away.

I am down to about 4-5 baddies from 60+! 

Ally still will not play ball at all but I did get a 8,000 collection for medical deleted. The error was on their end, took some doing but I was willing to go to court for that one! I guess they got that sense. 

I still have my clunker car and the Capital one Auto deal didn't go through due to being upside down in my current car. SOO frustrating. We will get by though. 

Gardening? Nope.. I had to take out student loans which should actually help me. 

My IRS deal is still being worked on fingers crossed that those 2 liens will be released within a years time. I honestly think I may make the 700 club within a year and it has me in tears. After getting liens, I figured it was game over and no point in trying. I can't believe I can even be close to 600 with those on there! 

Thinks are looking up!

Message 21 of 23
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: My Rebuild Story

@Anonymous wrote:

Greetings guys!

SOOOO Small update. My scores are now 550+ across the board with Ex knocking the 600 door!

I have some high balances but really do not need an 'optimal' score for now. We are moving in 6 months (states) so still plugging away.

I am down to about 4-5 baddies from 60+! 

Ally still will not play ball at all but I did get a 8,000 collection for medical deleted. The error was on their end, took some doing but I was willing to go to court for that one! I guess they got that sense. 

I still have my clunker car and the Capital one Auto deal didn't go through due to being upside down in my current car. SOO frustrating. We will get by though. 

Gardening? Nope.. I had to take out student loans which should actually help me. 

My IRS deal is still being worked on fingers crossed that those 2 liens will be released within a years time. I honestly think I may make the 700 club within a year and it has me in tears. After getting liens, I figured it was game over and no point in trying. I can't believe I can even be close to 600 with those on there! 

Thinks are looking up!

Great, keep up the good work Smiley Happy

Message 22 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: My Rebuild Story UPDATE 7/4

I now have two scores over 580  (one being over 600 ) and the last is only 4 points off 580. Colors are turning yellow!

I am down to 3-4 collections and my util is awful high but will be paying that down this month. I am so excited. I am getting offers even with 2 public notices. I do have a lawyer working on that right now which is awesome and hopefully will have that off my credit report in 6 months time. I can't imagine how high my score will go then. Literally in tears!

Ally is not budging on removing the lates, but I am not giving up. 

Next is to convince verizon to remove their posting on my credit report.

Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.