cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Serious Help With This Craziness! PLEASE HELP!

tag
Germz

Need Serious Help With This Craziness! PLEASE HELP!

I am having problems with Commodity Bank (about a Victoria Secret Card). This was suppose to be deleted because they have it labeled under my credit report as a Bankruptcy Chapter 7. I have never applied for bankruptcy nor do any of my other account state brankruptcy either. I was told by a representative in the bankruptcy department at that bank that they would remove the entire account from my record. I was told I would get an email from them and with appropriate letterhead and everything stating terms of removal within 24 hours. I didn't receive it for 4 days and decided to follow up, when I did so the rep changed her story all together and brought in her manager. The manager states that its my social on an account that has the bankruptcy coding for my father, and that was just a simple mistake on there part adding that to my report but the account will remain mine. experience The account isn't mine but she says she has all my information which she would since me and my dad have the exact same first and last name with no middle name or Jr./Sr. at the end. She claims perhaps my father opened up an account in my name which is absurd. I get stuck with this account now. Not only that but I feel IM being taken advantage off because there report under experian claims this account was settled in full now they decided to report a balance due of $524.00 on it. How can they not only make me responsible for this account that isnt mine but also say that theres a balance due on an already settled account? All of that while updating the date of last activity, to to this week?! 

PLEASE HELP ME IN WHAT I SHOULD DO... IM AT A TOTAL LOSE OF WORDS FOR THIS WHOLE *BLEEPING* SITUATION!

Starting Score: EX: 602, EQ: 610, TU 598 (08/27/2013)
Current Score: EX: 659, EQ: 696, TU: 665 (09/10/2013)
Fico: 667
Goal Score: 750
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
ezdriver
Senior Contributor

Re: Need Serious Help With This Craziness! PLEASE HELP!

Please repost ... can't read the gibberish.

Message 2 of 8
Germz

wowowowow.... how and why did it do that?!

Message 3 of 8
Germz

I just fixed that, im really sorry about that I have no idea how it put all my words together the way it did.

Message 4 of 8
Germz

Anyone have any direction for me?

Note since I wrote this they have also done a hard pull on my account when I havent even applied for credit or anything!

Message 5 of 8
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Hasn't this already been taken care of?  Or was it another BK showing up on your report?

Message 6 of 8
Countingpennies
Established Contributor

I think in a previous thread on this, you were advised to file a police report and fraud affidavit. If it's not your account, take the necessary steps.

Also, it's Comenity Bank, not Commodity.
Message 7 of 8
monieleazenby
Established Member

Not sure if you have cleared this up yet but if you have not then I strongly recommend you contact an attorney. I had a bankruptcy on my credit report for 9 years and I contacted an attorney it wasn't even mine. Lets just say it belonged to your family member it is the Credit Report Agencies fault not yours. If you need my attorney to help you it's free of charge to you, you will not have to pay a penny for any legal cost. Go ahead and email me and I can provide you with my attorney's information and they will sue. I am in a law suite with Experian. It is the law that if there is anything on your credit report that can be proven not to be yours that you get relief for this, it will take about 6-9 months for the Lawyers to ensure that the CB does remove it completely, the law suite will take a year to go through. If you think a simple phone call to the CB is all it takes for them to remove it or a written notice through the mail, it's not the fact the CB is not a source you should trust. Again if you need help their is a law to protect you from the errors that the CB do on there own.

Monie

Starting Score: 591
Current Score: 480
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.