Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OFFICIALLY DONE REBUILDING THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP TIME TO AGE ACCOUNTS NOW

tag
Santaclausthereal
Contributor

OFFICIALLY DONE REBUILDING THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP TIME TO AGE ACCOUNTS NOW

Screenshot 2022-11-30 230150.png

When i first started my scores were very low like 400's even most recently I was in 600's thanks to his forum i found about early exclusion and the ny purge law and now all my credit reports are clean of all negatives and nothing but positive history now i have 3 navy federal credit cards $5000 each 1 still secured 1 amex blue cash everyday with a $1000 limit a paypal credit card with a limit of $4,000 a navy fed secured loan and a self secured loan plus a $500 boa card hopefully I can get boa and amex to increase my limits after 6 months of letting these accounts age and I should be seeing another score increase in about a week due to loan balances being paid down significanly hopefully also may have a discover they requested a 4506t so i have to see how that turns out

2 REPLIES 2
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: OFFICIALLY DONE REBUILDING THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP TIME TO AGE ACCOUNTS NOW

Congrats!!!!!!!!! Nice job.

Message 2 of 3
citymunky
Established Contributor

Re: OFFICIALLY DONE REBUILDING THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP TIME TO AGE ACCOUNTS NOW

@SantaclaustherealCongratulation, as NY resident, I plan on using the purge law within the next two years and be in the same boat as you. 

Rebuilding since 2021

Closed CCs
USAA (Jul 2019| Settled CO), Jasper $1 CL (Jul21-Jul22), Sable $250CL{Secured} (Jan22-Jun23), CreditOne Platinum $750CL (Jul21-Aug23), Prosper $1.9K CL (Jan22-Apr24)

Starting FICO 8 Scores:
Current FICO 8 Scores:

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.